Tuesday, November 10, 2009

scratch that!

WOW.

It's been days since my last post. Well, not my bad. Blame it on the rashes and serious scratching and fever and tonsillitis. And did i say scratching?

I was exhausted by the fun of it.

Finally, i have the time to take care of my little garden. I decided to dress it up a lil bit.
( with the help of my pretty sister*thanks*thanks*)


I am not sure if my baby will like it. but i like it so I'm gonna do it.
*don't worry, my baby knows I'm stubborn*

I also have a new hobby. and i kinda like it. Baby already knows about it. You see, the meds i took for my allergy makes me soooo sleepy. And when i say sleepy, i mean it. I once fell asleep while blogging and hit publish by mistake. I'm now into battling this drowsiness. nyahaha. I love it when i regain the spirit. Makes me feel awesome.

The past week has been filled with many ups and downs and in the end I must say I have been a little beaten. Thanks to my Marco, he amuses me to no end. His smile is contagious.


CONTAGIOUS. RIGHT?

No comments: