Thursday, November 19, 2009

not an ordinary chicken

I am going nuts with all the images and dialogues pounding inside my mind.

THE IMAGES:
  • a monster head with a giant wart on the side.
  • a chicken and a banana
  • chicken wearing paul frank PJs
  • dolls and TOYS
  • marco's lips
  • a heap of laundry
  • marco's lips

THE DIALOGUES:

  • question:"how is my sisiw today?"
  • answer: "sisiw misses chicken."
  • snivel snuffle sniff
  • cuckoo cackle pop
  • psst!
  • chew grunch munch slurpp chew chump chew
  • eat ampalaya. NOOOO!
  • i love chicken.
  • munch a banana!
  • i love chicken.
So much of what's inside my mind. what i really wanna blog about is what's inside my heart.

My heart is pitter pattering for a potato. err. a chicken. a human chicken.

xo and red roses too! (for my marco)

No comments: