Wednesday, November 18, 2009

DEAR FORGETFUL CHICKEN : an open letter

*this open letter has been written with so much love. it's just somewhere between the lines. i hope you find it.

I got hooked onto the net at exactly 6pm last night. I was half hoping I will see you early. I was real excited and giddy about the new songs i put in here. and i want you to hear them.

You weren't there.

I was a bit sad, but instead of moping around, i kept a smile and blog-hopped.

Still, no psst from you.

I hate waiting. Yet i find pleasure when it's you i'm waiting for.

I thought you fell asleep early. Poor chicken must have been very tired from the day's work..

I was ready to end the bleak night but i received your sms. Giddy mood back. I was all smiles again. You have this power over me that washes away all my grunts and desolate thoughts.

And you said you lost track of time. Ugh.

I didn't know what to feel baby. I don’t always know how I feel.

But i definitely want to try forgetting sometime.

Go some place. Lose my mind. Leave it there.

No comments: