Tuesday, November 3, 2009

doodles


“I love him and I don’t care what you think.

I love him for the man he wants to be and I love him for the man he almost is.”
~Jerry Maguire~

today, i realized that i gotta stop reading romance novels because it makes me miss him more.

there's something about the words written that i can't quite name. but it certainly makes me feel sad. it's a feeling that combine both weakness and strength.

perhaps i have something to do with it.

because drama is my middle name.

it is still very early, that fleeting moment of the day when the whole world seems to be sleeping. and i am wide awake. thinking of him. his actions. his smile. his shoulder. his pillow. i also think about us. about me.

thinking about my life, well, it's not in its perfect shape. i am out of job. i don't get to see my girlfriends often. i feel 10 pounds heavier. i do chores that i don't think of before. ie practice cooking, dishes, laundry etc.

but who cares about perfection? my life is certainly more beautiful. now that i have marco.



No comments: