Friday, November 13, 2009

blurry dream


When I lay my head down at night to go to sleep, i silently wish to dream of him. Quite frequently, i wake up disappointed for not even catching a glimpse. I know that dreams aren't real. But it's the closest i could get to having him with me.

Last night, i held hands with a tall and fluffy guy. We walked and walked in a bizarre delusion and talked with overactive imagination. Everything was blurry fast but i could remember telling him not to go far off, not to leave me even for a second. We went to an empty train station and hugged while it rained. Our toes got soaked, and he chuckled.

And just like that, i lost it. I woke up chasing a dream.

While last night was an uninhibited bliss. I woke up choosing my reality.

Dreams are well... but waking's better.


flickr photo

No comments: