Monday, February 22, 2010

I MISS YOU LETTER


As I stare at your photo, soft from your goodnight smile, basking in the afterglow of our I Love Yous, I whispered a lil prayer that we continue to feel love like this.

Just because loving you is so beautiful.

Seventy six days we've been apart, thousands of miles away from each other. Long after I held you, my vivid memory tells me that you are still here. Tucked beneath my bed covers, spreading warmth, flirting with sleep. Reaching for me in your half-asleep daze. Every so often I still think about you and how nice it would be to have you near.

Days and nights away from you is becoming unbearable. I can barely complete the basic task of falling asleep.

You have unknowingly camped out in the corners of my mind. Never leaving. Your pretty, gentle, brown eyes blinking in an assurance of love until dawn.

And so this is officially the most difficult time for me. Drifting, not knowing what direction my life should take. I take refuge in your love. And hope again that this will lead me to you.

I Love You.

No comments: