Tuesday, February 2, 2010

JUST SAYIN.

YO,

I want to tell you things. But I don't know if they really matter. Still, I’m just gonna throw it out here and then be done with the entire issue. BTW. this is totally random.
  • You are the first thing that floods my mind when i wake up. (and that makes me smile)
  • I love it when we come up with weird code names for each other.
  • I really hate it when you ask me to do the "little teapot" dance.
  • I feel sorry for myself for not doing the "little teapot" dance.
  • You're the first and only person that made me realize that mustache isn't for girls.
  • I worry when you get cranky.
  • I hate it when I say stupid things that leads to our misunderstandingss. =(
  • You. Yes You. You make me want to love you more each day.
  • I sometimes think I talk too much and it doesn't make sense but you poor thing is forced to read what's in here.
  • I want you to be happy always. And I want to be there to witness your every smile.
  • Sometimes, I think I'm getting into your nerves.
  • I fear a future without you in it.
  • Did you know that otters hold hands while they’re sleeping so that they don’t drift away from each other.
  • I miss sleeping next to you.
  • I miss waking up with your arms wrapped around me.
  • You seem different now. Or is it just me?
  • You didn't say your "i wuv you" last night. =(
  • I told you you forgot something.. but you're gone.
  • I'm sleeping late. I can't stop thinking about you.
  • Better or Worse, I'm stickin' with ya.
  • I love you. I don't know if forever exists. But I love you.
Alright. Back to your life.

No comments: