Wednesday, January 6, 2010

koo wait

Sorry, I haven't written for a while. I've been too dead in the afternoons. And evenings.

I got myself reading some books i found in my room. Most of it's garbage, but some of it makes sense.

I felt crazy today. Stomach pain made me miserable. My hands and feet tingled with cold numbness. It immobilized me. Thankfully, the pain has moved out of the scary level and is starting to feel like a cramp.

I am now waiting for chicken to pop out of the messenger. I know he's in there somewhere. Having dinner. Fixing things. Maybe talking. I MISS HIM.

It never stops. ( missing him i mean )

I sometimes busy myself with chores or writing or reading or finding a nice job.

But missing him is always a part of the routine.

And since I know i can never explain what i feel about chicken right now, I am going back to waiting for him to pop out of the messenger.

Oh Sweet! I'm excited.

No comments: