Tuesday, December 22, 2009

birthday grudges

I barely made it out of bed this morning. In fact, the only reason I was able to drag myself out beneath the covers was the fact that it was my birthday.Today.

And I was awfully hungry.

I miss the days when birthdays were fun. Those days when you don't want that day to ever end. But whatever.

Thankfully, today became bearable. Thanks to the constant sms and phone call i received from chicken. Just hearing his voice made me forget all about the things i hate about this day. It's always a perfectly pleasant conversation even if sometimes we get lost with words.

And when all is said and done. I end up with one thing. I hate not being with chicken on this stupid and spineless birthday. And one more thing.

I love Marco with every fiber of my being.

No comments: