Sunday, October 18, 2009

home

"So how does it happen, great love?
Nobody knows... but what I can tell you is that it happens in the blink of an eye.
One moment you're enjoying your life, and the next
you're wondering how you ever lived without them."

Will Smith in 'Hitch'


Dream. Supernova.
Romance. Funny but i used to not believe in those craps. Guess it was a usual reaction after you get a congestive cardiac failure. You love someone, they hurt you, you beg them to stay,they leave everything behind and you die.

I died. I wallowed in the misery of not having the love i have wanted all my life. I let myself drown in the knowledge that i have lost him therefore i lost everything.

And then there's Marco. And all the things he say and do that proved my assumptions wrong. It still amazes me how peacefully content i am with this relationship. Everyday, i feel like i am where i belong.

Home used to be a place, now home is a person.






No comments: