Sunday, October 4, 2009

87 days

baby,

there are so many things i love about you, about us, and what we have right now. and i would love to list them all. today is the 87th day since i knew you. so lemme count the ways.

  1. i love your smile
  2. i love your sweet soul.
  3. i love the stretch of your lips.
  4. i love looking at you.
  5. i love how me met and fell in love.
  6. i love your Italian name.
  7. i love your belly.
  8. i love that curly hair.
  9. i love the emails you sent me.
  10. i love your sweet kisses.
  11. i love that you cook.
  12. i love that you love kids.
  13. i love that you're strong.
  14. i love it when its you i think of when i wake up.
  15. i love it more when its you i think of before going to bed.
  16. i love dreaming of you.
  17. i love it when you texts first.
  18. i love your sweet voice.
  19. i love the way you talk.
  20. i love looking at your photos.
  21. i love it when you dare me.
  22. i love it when you 'hug' me.
  23. i love our similarities.
  24. i love our differences.
  25. i love that you're smart.
  26. i love it when you tell me im cute.
  27. i love it when you make fun of my big nose.
  28. i love it when you count my zits.
  29. i love that you make me want to change myself into a better person.
  30. i love that i can be myself when i'm with you.
  31. i love it when you sweet talk me.
  32. i love that you allow me to whine.
  33. i love that you inspire me to be brave.
  34. i love that you're careful while i'm careless.
  35. i love it when you miss me.
  36. i love it when you make me smile.
  37. i love it when i make you smile.
  38. i love every time you call.
  39. i love every single minute of our conversations.
  40. i love that you still love me even when i'm cranky.
  41. i love that you want to be with me.
  42. i love it when you told me im your lil princess soon to be your queen.
  43. i love that your words turn me into jelly.
  44. i love that you're the sweetest and naughtiest brother.
  45. i love that you love your mom.and dad.
  46. i love that your mom likes me.
  47. i love that you are soooo patient with me.
  48. i love it when you told me that i gave you hope to feel affection again.
  49. i loved it when you call me 'sweet brown sugar'. 07/28/09
  50. i love it when you talk about you know what.
  51. i love your wisdom and humor.
  52. i love that you made a website for us. ( copycat!!)
  53. i love your music.
  54. i love your good heart.
  55. i love your HUNK figure.
  56. i love your cute fingers.
  57. i love that you wear your fave shirt 3 nights in a row and still look damn good!
  58. i love that you are my answered prayer.
  59. i love how you listen to whatever story i have to tell.
  60. i love that you want me to be your wife.
  61. i love that i can't wait for you to be my husband.
  62. i love that you complete me.
  63. i love that you make me feel that i'm beautiful.
  64. i love making 'pa-cute' to you.
  65. i love pouring my thoughts in a letter to you.
  66. i love the excitement of seeing you.
  67. i love that you will fly out here just to see me.
  68. i love whenever you call me babe.
  69. i love that i call you my baby.
  70. i love that we are each other's baby.
  71. i love that we are friends.
  72. i love your love of coffee.
  73. i love it when you make faces.
  74. i love smiling for you.
  75. i love it when you trace your lips with your tongue.
  76. i love your words.
  77. i love your plans for our future family.
  78. i love that you want to be a dad.
  79. i love that you named your pillow riya.
  80. i love that you like PINK.
  81. i love it when you call me hello kitty.
  82. i love that small crinkle in your eyes when you look at me like i'm nuts..
  83. I love that you never seem to get mad with me.
  84. I love how much you trust me.
  85. I love it when you read my mind.
  86. I love how you put your finger on top of your lips when you take pictures.
  87. I love loving you.
I can go on and on.. but i better stop at #87 so i can have more things to write about in the future. I know there are still so many things to love about you. and i cannot wait to unravel them all. Thanks baby. for being my sunshine! I LOVE YOU <3

No comments: