Tuesday, March 23, 2010

BLOWING KISSES YOUR WAY..


Baby,

I hope your day is lovely.

I woke up with you on my mind. I wonder where you were, what you were doing, what you were thinking about. I wonder if you had a hard time waking up, if you wish I was next to you. If for a minute, you turn to your side and say good morning to your pillow. I wonder if you do the things I do.

This whole missing-you stuff is eating me up. I count the weeks until I'm with you. (to dull the sting) but it doesn't work. I hate the dread and anxiety of not knowing what 's waiting. Is it too much to ask for us to be on the same patch of the earth?

I'm whining. I forgot that this is a love letter. Sorry baby.

I am writing this to say I love you. I love you more than anyone loves you, or has loved you, or will love you. (am i an absolute sap?) but really,I love you. You are beautiful. Don't ever forget it. And it feels wonderful to have someone as beautiful as you. You give me the most incredible days possible even in distance. (how much more if we're together?)

Happy eight months of lots o' lovin baby. I wish us strength, happiness, and lots and lots of love. I'm blowing kisses your way.

Love,

Super Pout

PS
please never be tired of being in front of the computer.

No comments: